Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made some nice trades and a few decent purchases, and thought i'd share with ya'z! :wave:

have a great weekend! :wave:

WLf

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Very nice cars. Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice to be able to trade for items that you really want. Are you still in need of the Thunderwagon WL blue w/flames nomad?? Didn't you get a ser. 3 nomad from me in trade?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
prayingmantis said:
Very nice cars. Thanks for sharing the pics. Nice to be able to trade for items that you really want. Are you still in need of the Thunderwagon WL blue w/flames nomad?? Didn't you get a ser. 3 nomad from me in trade?
Yes that was me and thanx again for the trade! As for your blue nomad not really looking to get it at the moment but thanx for the offer!
Camaro Marty I see you have Diecastlive.com under your name. Are you the one doin the flamed concept camaro? If so what's the good word on the camaro? ie... sample pic, sales, production status? If ya could let us know it would be great! Thanx to all for your kind words, these things are like lays spud chips... ya can't have just 1 :rolleyes:

WLf

·
Registered
490 Posts
Unbelievable ... it's a symphony of green :thumbsup:. I just love the Boss 429. It's one of two that's eluded me so far from MCG S&C Rel. 1. Congratulations!

gr6120

1 - 15 of 15 Posts