Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up these two Stangs for a buck each at a local hobby shop that has a loose diecast car lot... Buy, sell, or trade... Pretty cool idea !!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'd have to go home and look at mine to be sure, but I think those are from a Hotwheels 3 pack of Mustangs from 10 or 12 years ago.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd have to go home and look at mine to be sure, but I think those are from a Hotwheels 3 pack of Mustangs from 10 or 12 years ago.
Yeah, they did come in a 3-pack in 96 or 99... It did have 1 other casting of a newer Mustang sitting on a cardboard wheel you could spin around... I sold mine on ebay a long time ago and am still sorry for it !!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yeah, they did come in a 3-pack in 96 or 99... It did have 1 other casting of a newer Mustang sitting on a cardboard wheel you could spin around... I sold mine on ebay a long time ago and am still sorry for it !!!
Yep, there was a purple '94 in there. I wasn't crazy about the packaging, and I remember about 100 wires holding the darn cars in place. I got 'em out though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Wasn't this the display?... I too took the cars off it... obviously replace with the 3 JL Boogie vans parts haulers....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts