Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk!
Congrats on your finds. What state do you live in, as I haven't seen either of these cars before at any TRU around me.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk!
Congrats on your finds. What state do you live in, as I haven't seen either of these cars before at any TRU around me.
The BWF Camaro is from Lightning Patrol, a release that came out last year. Apparently a batch hit the TRUs within the past month, including ones here in CT. I was hoping they would be discounted like the Modern Muscle cars were a few weeks ago but they are at $4.99.

Welcome to HT keith666. It can get crazy here so post often and join the madness!:freak:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Hello to keith666 and welcome to HT. Congrats on your TRU finds. Being a Bowtie guy, I naturally like the Camaro the best. Join in and have fun.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys thanks for the welcome I live in New Jersey. The TRU's here are the only place to find Lightnings as far as I know and the selection is so so they seem to be bigger on HW's and Greenlight's. If there are any fellow Jersey folk out there that can give a tip on another hunting ground that would be great. Thanks again guys. OH and the 666 thing is for my short term memory it's easy to remember.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts