Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Where have I seen this picture before? :D

I want the vintage brown and purple ones in the worst way.....:wave:

Brown one is tough and purple one is a color changer.... how much is the worst way??? :lol:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Brown one is tough and purple one is a color changer.... how much is the worst way??? :lol:
Meaning if I find anyone that has a mint copy of one I will be ready to pony up the bucks it takes to acquire them. :wave:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I think I prefer this casting to the Camaro from that late 70s time era, because it has more detail.

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
This has been a very cool casting over the years!

but, I wonder, even the latest, the black with flmaes, has the smaller wheels in front, bigger in the back.... why did they go with the 4x4 look on the Classics issues?

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Like the one all the way on the left back corner (the red one...)
A nice casting for sure...

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
What a great casting, clearly a very charming toy rather than a model,fantastic play value because very hard to be beat on the track sets,Hong Kong cars run exceptionaly well...one from my childhood .
Not my camera, but my example of this ´Lost cars of China´ Hotbird is my 2nd favourite car in my 700+ HW collection. Some of the o6 Classics issues do have smaller front wheels -depends on the body color. I also miss the brown,blue and silver cars but do have the HTF gold plated car from 1979

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
um i dont see a brown one in that pic i see the purple one but there isnt a brown one so whats everyone talking about

theres 2 older black ones with browm interiors???

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
um i dont see a brown one in that pic i see the purple one but there isnt a brown one so whats everyone talking about

theres 2 older black ones with browm interiors???
There is a very rare brown one that is not pictured. Not the best looking color, but a $100 car or more even loose.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts