Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
nice score! I gotta say that studebaker is the goofiest looking car ever with that paint job! i have the exact same WL!!! and i like it!!!NICE GREMLIN

·
Premium Member
14,361 Posts
I like the Gremlin the best! :thumbsup:

The dragster and funny car WL's must have been a trade or win on the 'Bay. I haven't seen them in several years.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
nice score! I gotta say that studebaker is the goofiest looking car ever with that paint job! i have the exact same WL!!! and i like it!!!NICE GREMLIN
I think the appropriate term for that Studebaker is butt ugly. It's an industry term. :tongue:

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
I think the appropriate term for that Studebaker is butt ugly. It's an industry term. :tongue:

AHH I remember seeing that in old National Geographic magazines. "The Studebaker-Butt ugly car for when you dont want to show off your millions"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts