Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Any Pictures of the new Dracula? This is going to look pretty cool along with my Mummy, Frankenstein, Invisible Man, Dr.J and all my Aurora Classics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I don't remember the Dracula being on display.
Could be the sculpt isnt quite finished? or maybe they are waiting for approval from the Lugosi estate (maybe more likely?) I was really hoping to see a pic. But it probably wont be too much longer, and I'm sure as usual, it will be worth the wait. I'm excited!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Ooops!! What a mistake!

I didn't know that there already was one kit finished and painted (althoug the elevator cage seemed to good to be from LM, I thought it was an extremely good LM J2 interior upgraded by the modeler).

By the way, the sofit removal makes easier the interior view.

Hey hankster would you have pics from the flight deck console?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I really like the built up pics of the J2 upper deck. One thing that it shows that with a minimum (relatively speaking) of effort, you get an excellent result that should make most folks very happy with the kit. I've been known for bashing the PL version due to the lack of detailing and the proportions used on the interiors, but the Moebius version really makes up for that. At this point, I'm convinced that even though the price is higher, so is the quality of the kit. Well worth the money spent in my book.

Bryan

1 - 20 of 30 Posts