Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diecast Cars, and old guitars... I had some time this morning to get a shot and do some stuff to it, and this is the result.

:freak: Now to go and play....

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Wow, my 2 passions as well! Are those Owl pickups as good as people say they are? I heard they blow EMG's away!

Awesome picture!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. Is there a rock'n roll / diecast connection? I wonder how the Tucker would look on my Fender fretless Jazz Bass? ;)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
MARKHOS said:
I cast a vote to have Owl as an official photo provider for the photo card's at JL. That's cool dude.
I'll second that!!! :thumbsup:

Just plain awesome, Owl. Original ideas and great photoshop work with the burning axe!:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That is sweet! Changing my backgound. I agree, you should be making some of the cards. The Ace funny car from KISS would be awesome too!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Oh my god owl! I think I just had an org.......oh never mind this is a family board, but damn that is an awesome pic!

Owl, what do you do for a living? Please say graphic design or something close, I'd hate to think your not making any money with your talent!

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
If Steve Perry, or anyone else from the band Journey, is reading this... this should be the cover of your next album.

And with a cover like that, it would sell like CRAZY! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
That does fit right in with Journey's past covers, OK... I'm calling my buddie Steve!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts