Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M2 are my favorites but they make so little of them like the 1966, 69 daytona, and the 71 R/T and SuperBees....I only have what I liked.....for once I would like to see them create a 1968-70 and a 74-76 Charger and a 70 SuperBird... for say......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I agree.

In fact, I can't figure out why they didn't make the 2nd gen Chargers first on their list. I would give anything I could for a well done 68 Charger.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree.

In fact, I can't figure out why they didn't make the 2nd gen Chargers first on their list. I would give anything I could for a well done 68 Charger.
Indeed Mr.D......Am with you on that and what better Company than M2 that pull this off!?!.....:cool:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I'd also love to see the Superbird made by M2, I have some from other makes and they just don't stand up to M2's quality and level of detail.

I'm still on the lookout for that blue '71 Super Bee myself. I'd also buy the '67 Auto-Lifts but I've never seen it in stores. The only one from its series that I've found is the '49 Merc which I bought for the red one.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd also love to see the Superbird made by M2, I have some from other makes and they just don't stand up to M2's quality and level of detail.

Indeed!......:thumbsup:

I'm still on the lookout for that blue '71 Super Bee myself. I'd also buy the '67 Auto-Lifts but I've never seen it in stores. The only one from its series that I've found is the '49 Merc which I bought for the red one.
Have you tried Online like Nicks or Steve at GDD??...:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts