Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at one of the local Walmarts looking for something with the girlfriend and I pulled one of my "vanishing acts" (she turns around and I head straight for the Die Cast area). I was shocked and surprised to see that Walmart had most of the stuff on Clearance.

I found three M2 Machines that just jumped out at me and they had to come home and be set free.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I added two more Torino's to my growing collection.

1970 FORD TORINO GT 351 Part of the Detroit Muscle Series.

1970 FORD TORINO GT Part of the Auto Drivers Series

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And of course as I mentioned in another post I found this M2 Machines Wild Card and I could not leave it there. I really like the whole model including the wheels and rims.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I almost forgot to add this one. My two dogs Moejoe and Gizzy decided to guard my photo booth and cars from their big mean brother (the cat) Jeager.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
When ever me and the wife are in WM, I always get seperated from her somehow:tongue: And then when we find each other, for some odd reason, I have a bunch of diecast in my hands. She just smiles. Love the yellow one!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Great pics Dave :thumbsup:..... I see you have a audience for taking your pics Dave... Great setup you have... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pics Dave :thumbsup:..... I see you have a audience for taking your pics Dave... Great setup you have... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks bro when I was taking pictures the two of them were laying on either side of me wanting attention. The black and white one (Moejoe) always lays by my side when I am taking pictures of my collection as if she is supervising me, The little white one is Gizzy and he just has to be where his sister is.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When ever me and the wife are in WM, I always get seperated from her somehow:tongue: And then when we find each other, for some odd reason, I have a bunch of diecast in my hands. She just smiles. Love the yellow one!

Thanks bro, I know the feeling mine just smiles and shakes her head.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lucky you. They're all $5.88 here.

My girlfriend use to be a Assistant Manager for Wal Mart and she said this is the time of year that most stores start discounting most stuff to get ready for the Christmas shipment which arrive starting in September.

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Awesome scores Dave... Congrats... All 3 are beauties.... I love those Torinos and have 7 in my collection... That dark blue one is a must have for me, I think I have the light blue one... I picked up the Camaro the other day !!!
You did great !!!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome scores Dave... Congrats... All 3 are beauties.... I love those Torinos and have 7 in my collection... That dark blue one is a must have for me, I think I have the light blue one... I picked up the Camaro the other day !!!
You did great !!!

Thanks bro, I have a sub collection of Torinos and as of today I have 15 of them in my collection.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
My wife used to say "where are you going" when I first started to collect. Now her turn towards toys automatic.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice finds. Great dogs!

Thank you bro on both counts. Both dogs and the cat are rescue animals. Moejoe my dog was left at a truck stop when I got her, the little white one was wondering around the complex when I brought him home a year ago. He was suppose to be here for a couple of days and we have had him over a year. The cat was rescued from the pound.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Sweet

And of course as I mentioned in another post I found this M2 Machines Wild Card and I could not leave it there. I really like the whole model including the wheels and rims.

Super nice Dave!!!....I do the same when shopping with my wife...I make a left while she make a right....:devil:....Now this Cam has a L88 scoop??...am wondering if M2 has plans in making a Baldwin-motion soon....Hmmmmm!?!

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
My girlfriend use to be a Assistant Manager for Wal Mart and she said this is the time of year that most stores start discounting most stuff to get ready for the Christmas shipment which arrive starting in September.
I'll check it out soon. The only time I saw clearance on the diecast were 1:87 being $1 each instead of $2.99.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts