Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke with Chris via email today. He will be back in business in a couple of weeks. He moved and has yet to set his shop back up. He assured me that he would have some new stuff out soon. His auctions for these cars usually start at between $0.01 and $14.99 depending on how much work he has into them. And almost all of them can be had on a card that looks like it has never been opened. If you're interested the name of his store is Customs by Chris. He also does contract work for individuals who want a particular model "zingerized". Oh, by the way 60sMetal, he's digging up a shot of the Enterprise zinger and hopes to have one to me this weekend sometime. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks for the kind words guys. as chris mentioned above, i've been struggling to figure out a way to get myself reorganized at my new place.
the flat bed truck was origilally from the j/l working class series. it was supposed to go to the lightning fest with me this year but i couldn't make it. the trio of cars i customized for "yenko duece" last summer. 2 of those cars were original white lightnings to start with. (the white lightning nova zinger screamed mercy as i flipped it over to do the tires!) anyway, thanks again. happy new year, and i'll talk to you guys soon, chris

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Beautiful work indeed! I have 2 or 3 of his customs, and one of these days, I'm gonna figure out what custom I would like him to create.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts