Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hey Weldon, I've got 13 McD's cars a few are dups they're not mint but not crap either. PM me if your interested and I'll send 'em your way. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the offer, but I am not really interested them. They are not that cool and just came with a bunch of other cool stuff. Just though others would like to see them. If you have a double with cheese, I will take that.:thumbsup::p

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I don't know man.........sending a double with cheese FC to Canada, it may stink a bit by the time it gets there. Then again, I'm sure they have enough preservatives in the meat that it would probably still be good when it arrives. :freak::confused::cool:

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
back to the orig. question...

don't know about the others... but that yellow bird car looks veeerry interesting...

looks to me like a Zowie, from back in the 70's... did McD's have a Happy meal toy that was a Zowie?

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Mcdonald's Hotwheels Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
826 Posts
I don't think McDs had any zowies . I have a yellow eagle just like that from McDs still in it's plastic baggie along with the others from that year. Chuck.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
back to the orig. question...

don't know about the others... but that yellow bird car looks veeerry interesting...

looks to me like a Zowie, from back in the 70's... did McD's have a Happy meal toy that was a Zowie?
Now that you mention it, I can see the resemblance. If you saw it in person the thought wouldn't cross your mind tho as it is about the same size as most other Hot Wheels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts