Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple no shows at dinner along with some sets held back for emergency have resulted in some left over sets that I will make available only to HTBB family. The sets contain both the white chassis Batmobile and the special '32 Ford. These sets do not include the Mini-Motors anti-crime ski since those were available ONLY to those who came to dinner. The price is 50.00 a set and 4.00 to cover postage. I'll fill as many orders as possible. 150 of each casting was made and numbered. The Batmobiles are in kit from so there is no way of knowing what number you get unless you open the seal. The '32 Ford number can easily be seen in the blister.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Mark :)

R

·
0 Posts
Mark,

You are just TOOO nice of a guy, somebody needs to do something nice for you......

adds MarkHos to Santa's good boy list....

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
robmcin said:
Mark,

You are just TOOO nice of a guy, somebody needs to do something nice for you......

adds MarkHos to Santa's good boy list....

These would make for some nice Christmas gifts now that you mention it especially for those who couldn't attend the Fest this year.

Tell ya what. If some of you need Lay-a-way due to economic issues, I'll gladly hold back some orders for you. Just give me a ball park time frame and I'll set them aside for you.

Mark :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Actually I'm just taking care of the people who make Fest possible. After I made sure everyone who was attending got a shot at the cars I figured it was only fair to offer the rest to those who make this board happen, that could not make it this year. Without you guys and obviously PM's support, this kinda stuff would never happen in the first place. I'd rather see you guys buy them at cost than have to pay through the nose on E-Bay. On the other hand if you decide to sell 'em to recoop some costs, go for it and good luck.

Mark

·
Premium Member
907 Posts
thanks for the offer, but since im a slot head im wondering if you have any of the fest slots? i moved to slow to join [let my membership expire sometime last year] and didnt get to order one online

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At this time, demand has gone way past availability. I'll put the names in the order in which they came across by e-mail and fill the orders until I run out. I already have an alternate list as well since some may change their mind and that DOES happen since that's how I ended up with the extras in the first place.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
696 Posts
I hope you don't want back that piece of Cheese Cake I had that was from one of the no shows!

Phil :freak:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
flipper67 said:
I hope you don't want back that piece of Cheese Cake I had that was from one of the no shows!

Phil :freak:
Phil,
I tried to eat the no shows cheesecake on my table and Barbs cheesecake also. It was just too rich! So I only ate the one piece!

Don't know how you could eat more?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts