Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had to run to Menards to get some stuff to finish my new faucet install. Figured while i was out what the heck id go to walgreens and check out the HW's.

I went to WM last night and came across a few delorians, & 56 Ford panel trucks and a few others I wanted. So figured maybe walgreens would have a few.

Well got to the toy isle nad nada, got ready to walk out and there is a medium sized bin with a heaping pile of HW's "SCORE"

Now to try and dig through the disaster, so im diggin around and find one i didnt have and would be more then happy to add to the stang collection then a few shuffles later another...YAAAAAY for walgreens lol.

Well besides the regs these were the 2 I came across & couldnt believe it.

Both reg's which is fine by me. The 37 ford may go up for trade but the stang is going in the stang collection of course, now to find the super to match. I just could not believe they were in the stash, either they had just dumped a case in the bin or I dunno what. So after finding them i had to dig through them all lol some of the looks I got, I think people thought I was a bit odd.

This makes the 4th & 5th TH's ive found period in the last 11 years. 4 being regs and 1 super.

Mike

·
Registered
995 Posts
Good Finds! :cool:
I have found 2 THs since I started collecting this year, both being the reg Bone shaker.

I gotta start looking a little harder! LOL :wave:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I found 3 of the mustangs and 4 of the 37 fords in the last 2 weekends all from Walgreens all regs no supers. Starting to think the TH's are not as limited as once thought...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found 3 of the mustangs and 4 of the 37 fords in the last 2 weekends all from Walgreens all regs no supers. Starting to think the TH's are not as limited as once thought...
they are here, im sure there are plenty of collectors or scalpers around this lil city.

Id actually like to get a few more of the reg thunt stangs before to long my self.

dunno why but everything i buy i gotta have 2-4 of the same thing?????

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I have the same issue with Camaro's and Firebird's I can't have just one. Must be some sort of disorder maybe I should lay on a black leather couch and spill my guts to someone for $100.00 an hour. ( NOT ) Rather buy a 100 Camaros all the same paint job of course... lol

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
glad im not alone on having multiples of each diecast i get, i got the same problem with the real thing to. I cant have just one stang gotta have 4 LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts