Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would share a few recently finished customs I have done. I am kinda on a flame and big motor kick right now.

This truck started out as a .10 yard sale find and looked like a kid had used it for a demo derby. Also a tip for you up and coming customizers I am a beginner and learning alot from trial and error well anyway after spending a couple hours detailing the engine and engine compartment I put the hood on and gave it the final coat of clear so it would have a nice even finish, opps now the hood is clear coated shut.:( :rolleyes:

This one started out as that pink one.
Hope you enjoy the pics.
Steve

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
That is a jl truck, looks like it- Nice job on it and I especially like the rims, they're different. Excellent job on the BwF Roadster :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
nice job. as far as the hood being clear coated shut. take an exacto knife follow the hood lines then take a very small screw driver and slip in under the front of the hood and give a slight twist. it should open right up.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Wow, that intake would suck the stripes off a two lane road! :eek:
No matter what I was driving, if that thing pulled in my rear view mirrer, I'd be intimidated.
A savage beast, for sure.
I like the look of the pick-up--something that you might encounter anyday on the street. Cool!
The little rod is pretty mean too. I love the extent you went to with the engine detailing--it's make all the difference in the world. A beautiful job to say the least!
They all are just great!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts