Registered
1,870 Posts
I'd like to see Jada do:

80's style Chevy S10 Blazer
90's GMC Typhoon
73-87 Chevy full size truck
ANY Impala wagon
95 Chevy Caprice wagon

I'd really like to see Jada step up to the plate and start offering us some opening hoods on the 1/64th scale line........ :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
TX Street Racer said:
I'd like to see Jada do:

80's style Chevy S10 Blazer
90's GMC Typhoon
73-87 Chevy full size truck
ANY Impala wagon
95 Chevy Caprice wagon

I'd really like to see Jada step up to the plate and start offering us some opening hoods on the 1/64th scale line........ :thumbsup:

I agree with opening hoods. They have detailed interiors too, so why not opening doors.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
It looks like Jada is steering clear of Muscle and Pony cars for now, cept maybe the Grand Natl.
They have taken the Market in a new direction with the Dub Trucks, SUVs and Imports and 40s-70s big cars, sure, everyone had done a 59 Caddy, but a 53 or 62? Just Jada!
More Caddys!
More Impalas/Caprices
Some Bonnevilles/Catalinas/Super Chiefs/Safari
A Packard
A Merc Turnpike Cruiser or the old or new Marauder
Some 50s and 60s big Fords and T Birds

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
vw-wl-collector said:
a vw bus bug new or old style just a vw so they will have a car worth more then what they charge nice cars but to much money

To be honest there are several new and old style bug castings already on themarket now........I'd rather see Jada do something different....something like a VW Squareback......now that would rock! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
This isn't my normal list. All of these cars are favorites, but not all of my favorites are going to make the list, as Jada isn't likely to make something like a Rambler/AMC Marlin. I'll save that for Johnny Lightning- though it would be cool as a Jada, but how many lowrider Marlins do you see?

Lowriders & Classics:

'77-'79 Ford Thunderbird
'61 DeSoto
'76 Cadillac
'80 Cadillac Seville
'74-'76 Chevrolet Impala
Lincoln Versailles- I've never seen a lowrider version, but I think one of these would look awesome riding on Dubs. The Mercury Monarch and Ford Granada of similar vintage would be appreciated also, but highly unlikely.
'77-'90 Chevrolet Caprice
'73 Buick Riviera- Johnny Lightning's done the '71-'72. But the '73 was too different to share the casting with them- and the boattail Riviera is a favorite of the lowrider scene.
'87-'93 Ford Mustang hatchback/5.0
'74-'78 AMC Matador coupe or sedan- a longshot. AMCs are not very popular with the lowriding community. But I figure if any have a chance, it's the Matador and Ambassador.

Imports/Tuners:
'82-'86 Toyota Celica Supra
'86.5-'92 Toyota Supra
'82-'85 Toyota Celica
Honda Preludes- any Honda Prelude. More than one if the spirit moves you.
Mitsubishi Starion
'90-'94 Mitsubishi Eclipse/Eagle Talon/Plymouth Laser
'95 Plymouth Neon
'04 Dodge SRT-4

I'd ask for an MR-2 or CRX but I can't see them making one of these smaller than the Hummer H2. Please make the imports smaller than SUVs and full size Cadillacs.

Muscle cars (since I've noticed that Jada is soon going to put out a muscle car release):
Plymouth Superbird
Dodge Charger Daytona

Only because I'd like to see what the wing cars would look like with Dubs.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
tow trucks any year ...older the better.. flat beds... transporters..car carriers double deckers if match box can make a car carrier i know someone else can. this would be a big seller.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
gunn said:
tow trucks any year ...older the better.. flat beds... transporters..car carriers double deckers if match box can make a car carrier i know someone else can. this would be a big seller.
I agree here! Since Jada already does some tractor/trailer rigs a car carrier should be easy, collectors would buy them up quick!
They did that great 53 Chevy lowrider wrecker a few years ago, we need a 1/64 version to go with it please!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts