Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I also have 1 more 1971 cuda conv. not pictured that is still on the `casting tree` in raw with all of ther parts in unassembled form with a letter from Tom Lowe stating it`s authenticity.[I`ll get a pic of it tomorrow]

·
Registered
723 Posts
That is a nice collection,I know a man in TENN. his name is Eugene,he had a 340,383, and 440 billboard cuda all 3 were the same color red,he dont have them now last time I saw him at a cruise-in in dalton he was driving a Superbird w/440 I met him in a model car club we use to be in .anyway great collection and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FLOYDFROG said:
I've never seen the green one with the yellow interior until these pics :confused:
wl prototype or engineer sample,they usually have yellow interior.The camaro bwf one was on epay about a year ago

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
glhshelby said:
wl prototype or engineer sample,they usually have yellow interior.The camaro bwf one was on

Hey Travis, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Is the only one I don't have. Lucky (&*#$) Wanta trade!:p Thanks OH!!YAH. I don't have the new one yet. I did find the Futura from Classic Gold and a 1/24 Green challenger! I'm sure it won't take long right? Congrats Let's see the '70 Cars I wonder if anyone else has that amount of 'Cuda Wls. Thanks for sharing!!! Mark

1 - 20 of 30 Posts