Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have one of those small HO scale red batman decals? I am working on one batman car and I bought other one from Ed. Let me know if you know where I can get some red batman symbol decal and yellow/black batman decals too.

did anyone buy that 4 gear plymouth cuda drag car yet? i need a favor on that and can anyone tell me which holes where the front axle is? there are 3 holes on front of 4 gear chassis where it hold front axle and wheel. which one is it on now? i need to know the length that will help me to decide to buy it or not.

Thanks
Wes

·
Premium Member
2,279 Posts
Wes, right out of the box the 4 gear Cuda by AW is in the centre hole & wheel well is a little taller than the wheel. ..RL

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,683 Posts
can anyone tell me which holes where the front axle is? there are 3 holes on front of 4 gear chassis where it hold front axle and wheel. which one is it on now?
Thanks
Wes
Not sure about the holes in the chassis Wes??? Hoping Santa might bring me one. On a side note, you might want to check for holes in the engine block too, I'm jus sayn :p:p...RM

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure about the holes in the chassis Wes??? Hoping Santa might bring me one. On a side note, you might want to check for holes in the engine block too, I'm jus sayn :p:p...RM
i am trying to see if that cuda can fit on wide pan chassis (tyco) and slam the body down.. just a idea.. tyco wide pan chassis LWB is same size as 4 gear with center hole on front end.

Wes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts