Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new build video posted...

These three builds from past clients have a fantasy theme to them. The first build is of Scremin' Models Dungeons & Dragons vinyl model of the Red Dragon of Krynn, and as you can see, by the clients request, he was painted blue. Also, blue crystals were added to his eyes. Both castle builds are the same, except they went to two different clients. The first one went to a person who was coming out with a line of Ninja figures, and the second one was for a woman who wanted it for her pet lizard for inside it's aquarium.

Thanks for watching.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Excellent work ModelKitBuilder!
That's a very cool variation on the Red Dragon, and the blue crystal eyes were an excellent touch. Nice job on the castle builds as well!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the great video! :)

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent work ModelKitBuilder!
That's a very cool variation on the Red Dragon, and the blue crystal eyes were an excellent touch. Nice job on the castle builds as well!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the great video! :)

Kitz' :wave:
Thank you very much for the kind words Kitz'! :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I was never a big fan of that Screamin dragon kit, but it sure does look impressive when built and painted nicely. I really like the blue :cool:

The castles look very cool as well, neat idea for the lizard tank :thumbsup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was never a big fan of that Screamin dragon kit, but it sure does look impressive when built and painted nicely. I really like the blue :cool:

The castles look very cool as well, neat idea for the lizard tank :thumbsup:
The client wanted something different for the dragon. We discussed different ideas, and came up with simply changing the color scheme. The jewels in the eyes were my idea. It was just something to give it a little extra flair and to also connect it to the horde of treasure that it was protecting.

I thought it was a cool idea too to have the castle inside a lizard tank.

Thank you for the kind words. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts