Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to find this year's Astro Funk Mystery Car so's I have all the variations of it. However, I've had terrible luck thus far. I know they come in foil packs, but I otherwise have no idea what to look for...are they arranged in a little cardboard tray, or something completely different? What stores would be my best bet for finding them? And is there a reliable way to know which car is in a particular package?

And FYI, my misspelling in the title is very much intentional.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The only place I've seen the Mystery cars is at Walmart. They seem to come loose in a box and are usually sitting on a shelf below the pegged cars. The foil bag has a small (approx 1/4") clear spot in 1 corner, so if you move the car around in the bag you can usually tell what it is. Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Wal-Mart is the only place that has them.
As jdroge01 said, they come in a foil type bag. On the front is a small window on the lower right corner. Next to the window there will be a code like E12/03. The number after the slash lets you know what car it is because on the back there is a list with the corresponding cars. The Asro Funk is 08. Also in the bag is a small poster of the Mystery cars.
Good luck finding it. Some Wal-Marts don't have them and not all the cars are in the little cardboard container they come in.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I wish I knew you were looking for that Car as I was in LA twice this month and saw a bunch of the Mystery Bags at Walmart before the reset. They were priced at .75c

My area deleted them so no chance in finding the Car here.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
"Stoopid Question"??? My friend, a wise man once said: "The only stupid question is the one left unasked". If you want to learn, you have to ask questions.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Stoopid Question"??? My friend, a wise man once said: "The only stupid question is the one left unasked". If you want to learn, you have to ask questions.
Ain't that the truth! I asked the question, learned some stuff, and will even be receiving some Mystery Astro Funks soon. And all I have to do is spread the good karma around as best I can.

This board is the best!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts