Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had never seen either of these before, and I had to pick them up. The Chevelle is very toon[ish] and the Lincoln Police car is just ridiculous. :D

They are nothing special, but both are fun castings IMO.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I have one of the 'tooned Chevelles from years back as well.
It's just a fun casting to have, and one of the very few cars with a plastic body that gets my approval.

If you like the Lincoln, you might want to track down one of the versions from the Wayne's Garage series from 2010. All metal with Real Rider wheels.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info on the Larry's Garage, Lincoln. :thumbsup:

Here are a couple more I grabbed, and forgot about:

I don't usually like spending $3 on a car, but these are worth it. :D

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
I sometimes think about picking up that Lincoln for some serious reworking, but the plastic-bodied, cartoonish white-tired '69 Chevelle is a non-starter in my book. If it were a serious '69 Chevelle, I'd grab it in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I really like that Willys......I can never seem to find it. Who would have thought? Good looking car.......never in stock.......hmmmm........almost like someone is buying them up.

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like that Willys......I can never seem to find it. Who would have thought? Good looking car.......never in stock.......hmmmm........almost like someone is buying them up.
I had been looking for it for sometime myself with no avail. I ended up finding it at CVS (drug store) and paying over $3 for it. I was not very excited about the price, but the card is in really, really good shape, so I bit the bullet. Happy hunting! :thumbsup:

I sometimes think about picking up that Lincoln for some serious reworking, but the plastic-bodied, cartoonish white-tired '69 Chevelle is a non-starter in my book. If it were a serious '69 Chevelle, I'd grab it in a heartbeat!
I think it was the fact that it was NOT a serious Chevelle which made me appreciate it more. I have a bunch of serious versions, it's nice to have a fun version throw in the mix. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I can't see any law-enforcement agency using a Lincoln, or anything similar. That's half the fun with such cars, though! And, though I'm not the biggest fan of gray, it works really well on the Willys...which is a great casting to begin with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't see any law-enforcement agency using a Lincoln, or anything similar. That's half the fun with such cars, though! And, though I'm not the biggest fan of gray, it works really well on the Willys...which is a great casting to begin with.
I just like Police vehicles, so I buy pretty much any I don't own. I think the vehicle is hideous, lol. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts