Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dropped one of the tow trucks and broke the towing gear I found one to replace it but kept the broken one anyway. I figured I'd do something with it at some point, I ended up finding an extra tan flatbed and cannibalized it. I'm now being extra careful with my tow trucks, don't want to have to replace any more haha.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.

No matter how careful I try to be with my cars, occasionally I have a klutz moment and drop one lol. This was the first one I couldn't fix though, one of the lights on the top broke off and totally disappeared otherwise I probably could have glued it back together.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Truck looks nice! :thumbsup: I dropped one of my tow trucks the other day and broke 2 lights off :beatdeadhorse: Luckily I was able to glue them on, even though they aren't even :freak:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks.

Looking at the lights, I doubt I could have gotten one glued back on evenly either but I would have tried it if I could have found it lol. It broke more than just that but I could have glued the rest back together reasonably well, but since the light went missing I decided to just keep an eye out for a replacement which I luckily did find. I'm glad too, that is possibly still my favorite M2 truck.

I did also keep the rest of the tan truck I took the flatbed from, I hope to be able to find a use for it like I did with this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts