Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Club Moebius store, I have added two new items. First is the Frightening Lightning Frankenstein. Chiller exclusive, so any left overs will be shipped on my return. Should have plenty, numbered to 480. Full glow Frankie figure!

Second is a transparent yellow mini Flying Sub set. Numbered again to 480. FS-1 is transparent yellow, Diving Bell is transparent yellow, Mini Sub is transparent red. As a bonus, we will include a bagged set of "reverse" colors! Transparent red FS-1 and Diving Bell, transparent yellow Mini Sub.

·
Registered
826 Posts
On the Club Moebius store, I have added two new items. First is the Frightening Lightning Frankenstein. Chiller exclusive, so any left overs will be shipped on my return. Should have plenty, numbered to 480. Full glow Frankie figure!

Second is a transparent yellow mini Flying Sub set. Numbered again to 480. FS-1 is transparent yellow, Diving Bell is transparent yellow, Mini Sub is transparent red. As a bonus, we will include a bagged set of "reverse" colors! Transparent red FS-1 and Diving Bell, transparent yellow Mini Sub.
Bad news for the rest of the board. I'm going to Chiller and plan to buy one of the FL Frankies, so there'll be at least one less for the rest of the crowd!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Dang! I REALLY want these, but my wife would absolutely kill me if I ordered them! Hmmmm... I will decide tonight when I log on from home. More than likely I will be a dead man...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts