Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings folks :wave:
I've been a bit science fiction modeled out lately so in the spirit of a change of pace and for something different to do modeling wise, i've spent the past week having a tussle (if you'll pardon the expression) with this girl.

Clicketh Here For The Full Aries Gallery.

Enjoy troops and troopettes !

Go easy gang,
Raytheon

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
WOW!! Looks great! A LOT of extra work went into this, judging from the text with the pics!! It would be interesting to see on of these made OOB, to see the big difference. Excellent job!!

Wayne

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
She is gorgeous! I think I'm in love!

Nice detail work. Is she from any specific source (comics, novels, movie, animation, etc.) or just your typical average Mohawk-coiffed Amazon warrior type?

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Got to say one thing Raytheon, when you do a figure model, you do a FIGURE !! model ! :eek: Excellent work on ALL your stuff.
Dabbler

( Easy Scotpens, you're not in love you're just in heat ! :tongue: )

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
the Dabbler said:
(Easy Scotpens, you're not in love you're just in heat ! :tongue: )
Females come into heat. Males are just horny.

Of course, no one can literally be in love with a resin figurine. That would be pretty pervy!

Now, if she were vinyl, on the other hand . . .

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Now THAT'S sick !!
Not that there's anything wrong with that !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks folks,
Have to admit i'm rather taken with the lass myself now she's done :)

Scot: i have no idea where the original idea comes from, i still have to dig up any solid info on her to be honest. I'll post if i get anything soon.

Dabs: Coming from a fellow figure fiddler like yaself, that's high praise and i thank ye.

Dazza: steady lad, you'll just have to wait untill tuesday night down the model club
;) see ya there!

Go easy folks !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts