Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that this once ugly pickup, has morphed into a nice rollback hauler. Could it be considered a black with flames custom piece? It seems the tampos on the side resemble flames. Let the fun begin.

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Very cool custom but that truck never made it to the final cut to start with so I would think that it shouldn't be considered BWF.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Having met the minimum requirements of the BWF Brotherhood, I decree this piece NOT a BWF. However, the non-JL piece in the background certainly qualifies as a non-JL BWF! :thumbsup:

....tawk amongst yawselves..... ;)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
CenterShock said:
Very cool custom but that truck never made it to the final cut to start with so I would think that it shouldn't be considered BWF.
The "Committee", however, is very interested in that truck in the background though.

More info/pics, please.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
carnut2256 said:
The "Committee", however, is very interested in that truck in the background though.

More info/pics, please.
This a work in progress. It will soon become another rollback for my fleet.
It started out as a hot wheels La Troca pickup. It's been painted, and flames added. It sets on a Malibu truck chassis, and I will make the bed.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Yes, that second piece has loads of potential!
Let me say for the rcord, that first piece is awesome in and of itself as well! It's just not BWF material! De-tampo that bad Larry, and slap some real flames on it, and you've got a world class truck there ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
I'm with Rich - get rid of the tribal whatever they are and slap on some flames, that bad boy will look tight!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Let me say for the rcord, that first piece is awesome in and of itself as well! It's just not BWF material! De-tampo that bad Larry, and slap some real flames on it, and you've got a world class truck there ;) :thumbsup:
Exactly. It's a great truck...just needs modifications.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I like them both, especially that chevy. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Excellent customs :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the second piece finished. As far as the BWF question, that stuff on the doors looks more like barbed wire than flames. De-tampo and flame...de-tampo and flame...de-tampo and flame... :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts