Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
24 hrs after receiving my order (5 boxes worth) from Mac's Little Cars. It feels as though I wrote a whole new chapter in my JL Bible. :) 70+ cars and not one mistake. Plus all the cars were in tip-top shape. So I thank you for the great deals and amazing service. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
You are welcome... we are really trying to get these orders out.. but falling behind.

And we had a couple orders going to New England go AWOL....... I know they will get there, but it is painful on both ends waiting....

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
And we had a couple orders going to New England go AWOL....... I know they will get there, but it is painful on both ends waiting....
Really, I thought it was normal for a box to take 30-40 days. :tongue: Do others really get their orders more quickly? :confused:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hey, I'll chime in here too. Got my two packages yesterday too. One was a big one sent Parcel Post and another smaller one sent Priority a week later (Saturday to be exact). One in the mailbox and one on the doorstep. Rob even threw in a couple JLFT cars! :thumbsup: Both of which I had wanted, but never got around to buying. Thanks Rob! I'm sure going to miss getting boxes from you, Sherry and Amanda :cry: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts