Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take the time to thank yall 2 for your help in sprint this year with your knowledge and advice to help me be able to run up front this year and if anyone is interested in sprint these guys won't steer you wrong

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
Well he!! anybody can drive a good handling car that a pro like your self has setup. LOL:p

Just picking Willy.:thumbsup:
Wasn't trying to bail out early , figured seeing as how it was the last race of the year and you were doing so much better than myself it was time to FREE WILLY and let ya go it on your own .

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
That's why Willy ran around saying he didn't touched that Sprinter all weekend... It was being pampered at another trailer!!!!...LOL

Your BUSTED Will!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Setup couldn't help what happened toward the end of the race. ROFLMBO:freak::wave:

Sorry I was laughing so hard I CHOKED. LOL

Hey Willy,,, missed your call the other day will call ya.

Joey

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
NO Joey. Willy was the one that CHOKED!!! LOL
He wasn't use to the pressure that Tanner was putting on him. LOL:p
Setup couldn't help what happened toward the end of the race. ROFLMBO:freak::wave:

Sorry I was laughing so hard I CHOKED. LOL

Hey Willy,,, missed your call the other day will call ya.

Joey

·
Registered
751 Posts
OK I wasn't going to say WHEN HE SPUN BY HIMSELF, LOL:woohoo:

Hey Jeff LOLOLOLOL:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Well I know I would like to thank them both. Both Randy and Fred have supported me since my tracks conception.

I also want to thank Fred for being there with me through the Final Showdown. He watched the races and watched things while I took a brake and was there for me, and ran his car.

He also has been a big help for all the races . Him and Randy have always been there supporting the track and the sport. Two great ambassadors for 1/4 racing.

I know those two will be pushing to get more people into the sprinters.

Thanks to both of you for everything you do not only for myself but also for the sport and QSAC.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Thanks

Thanks to all of you for the support and kind words. Its all about the sport and having fun. I like to do what I can where I can. Randy is the same way. We both love 1/4 scale racing and the friends we make doing it.:wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts