Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've bought a few cars from john and they were awesome. however the package i received today from him takes the cake. it was totally unexpected, i opened my mailbox and there it was. inside was a BWF 69' camaro and a signed cover to his book big book of camaro data 1967-1973. i sent him a pm to thank him, but i felt a more public approach was in order. if anyone has the opportunity to talk or deal with him i would strongly suggest you do it. i have met many cool people on this forum and hope to meet many more through trades etc. john i hope you'll be at lightning fest because i would like to thank you in person. thank you again,

chad :thumbsup:

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
You wrote a book John. I didn't know that or I may have forgotten. How can I get me one of those? Does it have an ISBN #?

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
John, are you gonna be at Fest this year? If so are you going to bring some more books for others like myself to buy? I'd buy a couple but I'd like to preview them first.

I see on Amazon you have the BIg Book at $16.97. Good deal

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
RacerJoe said:
Jhoop is a great member here, I've bought cars from him and received a free camaro to. :thumbsup:
Yes jhoop302 is a great member here John has hooked me up with some great deals and threw in a FREE W/L to boot Hope to deal with John again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
John is a great member of this BB, this Hobby and a walking encyclopedia of Camaro Knowledge! I think he is top notch!

Except when we both want the same cars on Ebay!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts