Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the loose 94 car box and don't feel like opening it up, I am not very well at all and when I get my strength back up I will take some pictures and put another box in the mail. Thanks to all the members that played and I think it was a lot of fun, and if I don't bounce back I wish someone would take over where I left off.....Thanks, again.......

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Bud,
I knew that there were some health issues but I did not realize how serious it may be. I hope you are feeling better and quickly. my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Thanks for all you've done with the various boxes Bud. I enjoyed getting involved in the 94 loose box carnut received.

Sure hope you're feeling better real soon.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Bud, I am so sorry that you are not feeling better. Our prayers are with you for a quick and full recovery. Threw a little extra in the box for a thank you. A blister plus 5 more cars, so now you have 100 cars to look forward to. Get well soon!

Ward

I will post a pic of what I kept this weekend.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Bud, I thoroughly enjoyed participating in this box! Not only as a recipient, but reading about what the others had to say. Great activity for us collectors! You make the hobby that much more fun! :thumbsup:
Thoughts are with you for a swift recovery. :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Hope you get better soon. Feeling bad is just no fun and gets old fast.
Hope to see you back on the board alot real soon.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Bud, hope you fell better soon. As a participant in several of your boxes, I can say I've really enjoyed each and every one. Thought this was a great idea.

Get well soon!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, I called in Hospice today and they are taking care of me, sure hope some of the members carry on with the boxes.....

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Bud,

Thanks for all the great boxes you have done for us here. We really enjoyed all of them. Take care of yourself . And get well.

James

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
56 57 said:
Got the loose 94 car box and don't feel like opening it up, I am not very well at all and when I get my strength back up I will take some pictures and put another box in the mail. Thanks to all the members that played and I think it was a lot of fun, and if I don't bounce back I wish someone would take over where I left off.....Thanks, again.......
56 57 said:
Thanks guys, I called in Hospice today and they are taking care of me, sure hope some of the members carry on with the boxes.....
Bud, I don't know your specific situation, this is the first I've heard about it (thanks to Dad's Coronet for the tip). I don't want to jump to any conclusions and want to respect your privacy, but I understand the gravity of Hospice care.

First, I want to thank you personally for the many "boxes" that you have sent around the country, and hope you take pride and pleasure in knowing the fun and joy you've brought to everyone who got involved with these.

Thank you. ;) :thumbsup:

I also want to thank you for thinking of Hobby Talk and it's members despite the situation you yourself are going through. You are one of a kind, my friend.

And here you are, wanting nothing more than for this tradition to carry on.

Wow. You're some kind of special person, Bud.

I promise you personally that I will do my best to pick up the mantle when you cannot, and continue on with the tradition of "The Bud Boxes".

That's how these should properly be named.

I would be willing to do a quarterly program, alone or in conjunction with any other members who would like to carry this tradition through, in the same manner you yourself have set as a guide.

Rest easy Bud, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

God bless.

Rich

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
56 57 said:
Thanks again guys, and thanks to my friend Rich, I hope you do carry on my friend....
You tell me when you need to pass the baton Bud, and I'll take it for as long as you'll need me to. Rest assured. Any HT members who want to also get involved in picking up for Bud may PM me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts