Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had so many people ask me when this race is,i decided to post it
March 13th 2010,we will be open the 12th for practice,racing is going to start earlier this year instead of 1pm start racing starts at 11am with doors opening at 6:30 on the 13th.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Remember this will be race 5 for the 13.5 pro class of the north south series. I am coming to this event with my COT cant wait Love plattsburgh

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeremy where have you been lately,i thought you and Baldwin was being detained at the border.LOL hope to see ya soon

Dan

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I haven't missed one single Jeff Sears and this year I intend to maintain the streak.

This race is BY FAR **THE** best short track race, and THE most fun trophy race period.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Will some canadian hotshoes make it for this race? I'd be curious to see guys like Steve Salvas and Pace in 17.5-please-stop-calling-this-class-semi-pro. In this class, previous Jeff Sears winners have had to start from the B on REGULAR nights! I can't imagine how tight the field is gonna be for the JSMR.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
what kind of interest is there in 13.5 for the race (limited esc)?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Patrick, there are alot of us running this class that do not consider ourselves "Pro's". Class was designed to be a 2nd for both 13.5 guys and COT Spec, that's why the name. It has turned out to be a great class for everyone.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what's the classes going to be?
Kenny, i think this year we might go retro.4 cell 27 turn with 3300 batteries,
just kidding i no we will have our COT spec class and 17.5 Semi Pro,SK spec.the trucks,edm if there's enough interest and i would like to see a 13.5 class,we will have to talk it over and see what we can come up with.

·
Registered
537 Posts
The 17.5 Semi Pro class looks to be a barn burner!!! I think we will see A,B,C with a lap or less between tq and those in the c-main!!!! How insane is that!!!

·
Registered
420 Posts
It is the make up for the 13.5 Pro class of the North vs South. It will be race 5 for them. Chirs Walsh leading the points and Racin' Jason Nick in second and Tommy the gun Hargrave is third. www.slcscs.com

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
OOPs , sorry about that Al . i forgot about the makeup date for the NS Tour race.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 303 Posts