Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off my 83 Ranger long bed with a Fuel Injected 5.0 on it with truck intake and set-up and AOD tranny.

Truck has had the motor and tranny rebuilt in the last 2500 miles.

Has power steering, power brakes, hooker long tube headers, true dual exhaust out the back, B&M shifter, rear sliding window - just got and needs to be put in, new truck bed cover, Bonco II - 28 gallon fuel tank with filler in bed, newer radiator and front brakes, jegs mini starter, remote oil filter, chrome rims with newer tires, custom hood scoop, and original 7.5 rear end and extra posi unit not installed to go with. Not sure on the gear ratio but the truck was I believe a auto v6 truck to start off with.

Blue exterior with black interior - exterior in good shape - interior was a custom splatter look and I just painted over ir because I was going to re-do the interior.

I just bought a 1995 mustang I am going to conver to drag and need to sell this off. I bought it earlier this year and drove up from columbus oh with no problems.

Things that need addressed:

Drive shaft was shortened and the previous owner cut and welded in the middle - DUH - slight to mild vibrations at 50 and up but very driveable - I have gotten a replacement shaft that will need to be cut down some and re-welded and put on the truck - the shaft is larger and more robust.

Wiper switch has a mind of its own at times - have a replacement coming to me now.

Back of cab was cut open and truck bed to allow for a large speaker box from the last owner - was going to get sheet metal and weld up the cab and bed. They formed a sheetmetal shell for the box and the is what the back of the cab is and bed - I see it as a easy fix if you can weld. Cover on the bed and back of the cab somewhat sealed so I did not address it - was going tto in the spring.

Tranny drops a few drops here and there but I am not sure where it is coming from. May be a cooler connection or gaskets - I looked one day but did not have tthe time to tear into it.

Truck runs good and strong and shifts good. Took it to norwalk a week ago and ren best of 16.3 at 84 and was not running it hard due to the driveshaft. Slap some 4.10 gears in it and should run a lot faster in the quarter.

Good little play or race truck. Ii would keep it but need fundage for my other project.

Asking $1800 obo. I have over $2300 into it but will make a sacrifice to move it.

Cash only local sales. Title is clear and ready.

Great winter project or daily driver. I take pride in what I own and drive and have did the best I can to maintain and take care of the truck.

E-mail me if interested and I can get some pics to you. Best way to get me!

[email protected]

Want to sell within the next week.

Thanks for looking,

mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts