Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
crappy pic, but these are some of a lot of MB's I bought a couple weeks back...they look awesome, in real good shape but when they got delivered I was a tad disappointed to find the red Rolls & gold Trans Am's suspension was worn....the Rolls rear end sags & the wheels on the gold one don't turn when the full weight of the vehicle is on them. Anyone have a pointer on restoring the suspension on these? I gave the seller positive feedback but made mention the suspension being worn---do you think that was out of line? I wasn't looking for anything, just a tad disappointed is all

·
Registered
754 Posts
...That would depend on how they were described. I've expected little from photos and received gems, but the reverse is true as well. If there was little or nothing claimed, little or nothing is garranteed.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true story, I didn't ask exactly the condition, it was just mentioned "excellent" and, technically...they are! ah well, it's not the end of the world

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
I'm not sure I'd be too disappointed with the T/A's tires not rolling. Many of the recent releases with working suspension have the same issues. The Trans Ams are an awesome buy, btw.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the White Rolls was the numero uno for me in this lot I got! The Transams were a nice addition as well as a near minty Merc Commuter & a nice 3 vary lot of Daytonas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts