Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I have one of those in the glove box of my car. It's been there for about three months. Why? I don't know, but that is where I've decided to keep it for the time being. I think Wyatt is right about the TRU set. I have two of these, and I remember buying both of them from TRU. This is a very nice casting. I really like this one.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
I never saw one car from that release around here. So I'm just waiting for that casting to appear in a easier to find release. Like my sensei always told me "patience grasshopper".

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
DUH!! :freak: You guys were mentioning a TRU exclusive 6-car set. Here I am thinking "box set" and wondering why the Beetle vert I have came as a single. (as Bob Engvall would say, "Here's your sign!") I didn't realize this Volkswagen series release was a TRU exclusive. See? You can learn stuff here! :)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Supposedly this release was supposed to be available to all after awhile... never happened
Wish it would have i love the Transporter, Split window, and the Vert. The Vert has not been rereleased yet and the transporter was only released as the CG Topper Toys JLCC Only. I'd like some for some customs!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Wish it would have i love the Transporter, Split window, and the Vert. The Vert has not been rereleased yet and the transporter was only released as the CG Topper Toys JLCC Only. I'd like some for some customs!
I have a white Transporter. That must be from the TRU exclusive release also. Wish I had an extra...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts