Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new one showing up. This one is pretty nice for $2.00 :thumbsup:

I like how they used the base model Mustang, should look good with some dog dish hubcaps.

Here it is compared with a Johnny Lightning.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
$2.00. Not bad, not bad at all. I'm thinkin that the FC line up is coming along rather nicely. Motormax might just turn into the old... No, cant say it. Not yet anyway!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Like the base model mustang!!! And even though the JL's aren't too bad, they are 73's not 71-72s. They have always released them as 71,72 and 73 Mustangs but the parking lights are only correct for a 73. Glad to see the correct base model arrangement for the FC car, though the tri-segment taillamps are missing?

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Its nice that they made a base model fastback. A coupe would be nice also.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I found thoes today ( saturday ) at my local wally world, they were marked for $1.97
When I went to check out with only the copper one , it scanned for only .82 yup you heard right .82 needless to say , I went back and got the blue one..to bad they only had the two or I would have loaded up on them ..

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
ok I have GOT to get me some of these...

--rick

edit: update! you guys rock... thanks to this board, i did a midnight wally's run and picked up the Mustang and the Hornet. thanks for the heads-up! now when are the T & C and the K-car due? :wave:

--rick

·
Registered
334 Posts
ParkRNDL said:
ok I have GOT to get me some of these...

--rick

edit: update! you guys rock... thanks to this board, i did a midnight wally's run and picked up the Mustang and the Hornet. thanks for the heads-up! now when are the T & C and the K-car due? :wave:

--rick

Dear Rick:

Sometime this year.Keep checking the Wal Mart store.

Nick K

1 - 20 of 27 Posts