Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another new one showing up. This one is pretty nice for $2.00 :thumbsup:

I like how they used the base model Mustang, should look good with some dog dish hubcaps.

Here it is compared with a Johnny Lightning.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Like the base model mustang!!! And even though the JL's aren't too bad, they are 73's not 71-72s. They have always released them as 71,72 and 73 Mustangs but the parking lights are only correct for a 73. Glad to see the correct base model arrangement for the FC car, though the tri-segment taillamps are missing?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I found thoes today ( saturday ) at my local wally world, they were marked for $1.97
When I went to check out with only the copper one , it scanned for only .82 yup you heard right .82 needless to say , I went back and got the blue one..to bad they only had the two or I would have loaded up on them ..

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
ok I have GOT to get me some of these...

--rick

edit: update! you guys rock... thanks to this board, i did a midnight wally's run and picked up the Mustang and the Hornet. thanks for the heads-up! now when are the T & C and the K-car due? :wave:

--rick

·
Registered
334 Posts
ParkRNDL said:
ok I have GOT to get me some of these...

--rick

edit: update! you guys rock... thanks to this board, i did a midnight wally's run and picked up the Mustang and the Hornet. thanks for the heads-up! now when are the T & C and the K-car due? :wave:

--rick

Dear Rick:

Sometime this year.Keep checking the Wal Mart store.

Nick K

1 - 20 of 27 Posts