Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was part of a Maisto wrecker set I ended up going back out to WalMart at 4am to get after seeing it earlier that evening. :p

·
Registered
663 Posts
awsome job!! my brother had one of these when I was a kid the only problem it had a 6cyl and a 3spd "but it didn't look as good as this!!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work Jitte the custom paint process is working good. Where did you swipe the wheels from??
Thanks, everybody.

They are the wheels that came on it. It was originally purple w/ black top and I don't really care for that color, so I've had it apart for some time waiting to find something else to use the wheels on. I'm not really too happy w/ it but wanted to get it put back together.

But it may, or may not, be my last custom for a while. I've been dealing w/ a lot of crap since before Christmas (my Christmas consisted of opening 2 carded HW I already had) and haven't been able to relax enough to fire up the Dremel and do anything but wheel swaps and paint jobs. I've been trying to tie up loose ends so I can get things squared away and clean up my work area, which doubles as my living room. :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts