Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the vids... there is also a higher res version on my youtube page and another short vid where I broke the car pretty good....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Actually... it's not that bad, $ wise:

Stock losi xxcr buggy = $0
$200 MambaMax system + $15 bec
$160 Maxamps 4s lipo

As far as easy on equipment? Yeah... not good there ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats awsome But what can you do with a 20# monster truck ?? Just curious I have a CEN Genesis everything is alum.. big nitro supercharger would be nice to do away with tuning and what not???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know about a 20# truck but I do have a 12# truck that is brushless and pretty bad too.

I don't gear it for speed though. If I did it would do 50 easy. I have a 1/8 buggy that has hit 60 that's basicly the same thing only a couple pounds lighter.

My buggy right now is geared to top out at 44-45mph.. and it can run all day like that.

Your Genesis could be done... but the bigger the vehicle the more $$ it takes to make it go fast on electic. ;)

Motors, escs, batts... all cost $300-400 or more each...

There are a couple guys I know doing 1/5 electrics....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am more than curious not too sure about the elec.. never done any elec work at all But am willing to learn??!!! $$ is not really an issue my accountant has that prob!! haha seriously I would consider buying a basket case and building it BRUSHLESS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts