Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for another race at ZBT Speedway. Skinnys, Fats and AFX, probably pass on our IROC series. I will supply the beno for those that may need it, Damn my eyes are still watering up. :dude: Yes we will be having pizza if we dont get gassed out. :thumbsup: AKA Jeffs track at Chris's in Lowell Indiana

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
If this continues, we have discussed having him race from outside using an extension on his controller wires. Either that or a requirement to wear sealed rubber underwear......

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
races

ill be there for the pizza yum zoom we go. and ill be sure i eat pork n beans sat the 14 th ill be all gassy or sliders lol.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess we could always set up a cam so Gas Man can race from home. Or have Rick stop at the Lions Den and get him a butt plug, lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops. new to posting. lol. Doors open at 11:00am and racing starts at 12:00pm. Doors may close at 11:30 if darrell shows up, lol. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Can't make it graduation party.One of these times Andrew and I will get there.Have fun and don't forget the cork for Darrell. Jon:wave:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Gonna be a long drive but, I think I can make it there. Depending on time, I Might only stay for the first 2 classes. Have a ton of stuff to do

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks Jeff and Chris had I great time racing on your TKO track, also just had good time running slot again with the group and playing with magnet cars was a blast, yeah the the T-jets where fun too.:thumbsup:

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
races

ty jeff and chris had a good time and the magnets cars were fun theres nothing like magnet cars the need for speed lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts