Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The What's New announcement for Muscle Cars V Release 6 called the Dodge Dart a 68. It's a 69.
The Owner

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Sure hope it gets the right date on the final card. Pre-release announcements have been in error before regarding dates and such.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Slip ups are common here, I bought a green Zinger 68 Firebird today, Its a 67 (no marker lights, and a vent window in both doors!) I have a Blue 70 Nova SS Slot, Its a 69. ---- Front parking lights, Taillights, and Marker lights are all 1969. I've seen others, Hope that they get the years correct soon?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Mike340 said:
The What's New announcement for Muscle Cars V Release 6 called the Dodge Dart a 68. It's a 69.
The Owner
Hey Mike, sweet car! I've been waiting for this one for a while now...hope they put the real wheels/rubber tires on it...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mike340 said:
The Owner
Hey Mike how's it going?

This is Tony that designed your car.

Anyway this casting can only be made as a '69 version.

Nothing in the works for '67-'68 models when I was still with RC2.

LT1Tony

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Al Markin said:
Slip ups are common here, I bought a green Zinger 68 Firebird today, Its a 67 (no marker lights, and a vent window in both doors!) I have a Blue 70 Nova SS Slot, Its a 69. ---- Front parking lights, Taillights, and Marker lights are all 1969. I've seen others, Hope that they get the years correct soon?
I've noticed that on the Firebirds too. I had a '68 Firebird.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
68SUPERBEE440-6 said:
:thumbsup: When are they coming out with 67-68 models i wonders if they come with hemis and 383 440s and big hood scoops :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And slant sixes, and 273s, and 318s, and 340s, and 360s, and...........
What elses dos you wants???

Cheers. Cobras

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
PM/RC2 has got a pretty good jump on 60's Mopars- but I would still like to see the earlier Darts and Valiants,just before the metamorphis of the Barracuda.

(those dash,push button trannys still intrigue me)

·
Registered
278 Posts
WLPaul and Cobra.

I just wanted to say i've just been really busy and things are going really well and it's good to be back home.

Maybe next year I'll try and make it to Fest.

My Camaro's are doing well and might head to the track this Friday for a little Test and Tune. The best i've gone in my black Camaro is 10.30 @ 131mph.
I haven't ran the '69 yet with the new set up but hopefully next month I will.
I'm hoping once I get everything dialed in to get it into the 9's.

I'm building a new garage addition for all my toys as well and just recently picked up a 1968 Cutlass Convertible that I'm going to restore for my wife.

Hope everything is going well for both of you and I still try to frequent the boards and try to reply.

Take care and thanks again!

Tony

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Tony,
Everything is going well. I take the Dart to shows and hang the diecast from the hood.
I noticed the car's price varied quite a bit on E-bay and is hard to find 'cause it was the first. Good to hear from you.
Mike

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I forgot to post one of the images, oops.

For those that don't know or are curious:

Michael M's 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340

Tony's 1969 Z/28 Camaro

Images courtesy of jlcollector.com. Thanks Wyatt.

Always nice to have another look at these castings.
And even better to hear from Mike M. and Tony K. again.
Good luck with your Camaros, Tony.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 17 of 17 Posts