Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
All in favor of taking up a collection to pay for a casting that's awful darn similar to the '71-2 that already exists, hands up...

jk

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
can't see any of the images.. says not authorized....

yea, u can never, ever win... if a company makes a diecast of every year of any car except one... someone will want them to do that one year...:lol:

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
Pablodragon said:
... if a company makes a diecast of every year of any car except one... someone will want them to do that one year...
Yes that's exactly how it works. But a 69 GP would have been better in my books rather than the early 70s one only because I has a 69 GP once, rather my girlfriend did but I drove it a lot. With it's major wholes in the trunk it made for blinding burnouts, I mean it filled the cabin with smoke and blinded me.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pablodragon said:
can't see any of the images.. says not authorized....

yea, u can never, ever win... if a company makes a diecast of every year of any car except one... someone will want them to do that one year...:lol:
:) That's my favorite GP.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Grand Prix casting

One Grand Prix that would make a nice casting would be the 66.It was a boat,but a beautiful car.God Im GETTING OLD.Sprinter

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
That would be cool but as Jeff says it's too close to an existing casting.

PS: Wasn't the 69 Car of the Year by MT???

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
POS, the Ertl 1969 Grand Prix in 1:18 is probably the worst looking diecast I've ever bought. Avoid like the plague.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
What's the difference between the '69-'70 and the '71-'72? Isn't it just 4 headlights vs. 2? Which had 2 and which had 4? (I can't view the images at work...)

--rick

1 - 20 of 35 Posts