1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,010 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
I think it is a new one. Just a single mainline in the newest cases.
Thank you, that would explain why I haven't seen it.
My local Target keeps getting in the case mix that has the Bat and the Year of the Dragon in it. And my local Wal-mart toy department manager is a complete dolt. She said she had 600 or so in the back but couldn't get to it. I find out today from another department manger, who has helped me in the past, that she had an inventory error and actually there is no stock. The pegs are totaly empty, not even a Fast Cash. The guy said it will be later next week before any show up.
Sorry to have ranted in your post.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries. I have been known to "vent" a time or two myself.:thumbsup::)
Thank you, that would explain why I haven't seen it.
My local Target keeps getting in the case mix that has the Bat and the Year of the Dragon in it. And my local Wal-mart toy department manager is a complete dolt. She said she had 600 or so in the back but couldn't get to it. I find out today from another department manger, who has helped me in the past, that she had an inventory error and actually there is no stock. The pegs are totaly empty, not even a Fast Cash. The guy said it will be later next week before any show up.
Sorry to have ranted in your post.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Well, if that 67 442 is a new one I am definitely going to have to try to find it. I like it so much better than the Hurst 442 HW did with that awful spoiler in the back.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well, if that 67 442 is a new one I am definitely going to have to try to find it. I like it so much better than the Hurst 442 HW did with that awful spoiler in the back.
That '67 442 started out in 2011 Garage line, and was later used for the MEA holiday dinner car. These two had metal chassis. This white one must have a newly tooled plastic chassis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts