Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 68 Dodge Charger body, anyone have one they'd like to get rid of? How much? I need it for a new project.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for 1/32. A 69 charger body would work as long as it's not a 500 model. There is a big difference in the rear window.

·
Most Interesting Member
6,313 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
The 1968 Charger has a radically different grille (no vertical divider on the '68) and taillights (round on the '68, rectangular on the '69) compared the 1969 model. The side markers are different too, round on the '68, rectangular on the '69. It's virtually impossible to confuse the three model years (1968-1970) that share the same basic body, much less the '69 Charger 500 and '69 Charger Daytona.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
I always wanted to own a Charger 500, I like the different window treatment. I do like the standard Charger and owned a 69 with a 383. Sadly, like the 3 Torinos, 2 Mustangs, Camaro, and GTO that I owned... I sold it in a moment of weakness.

Gary
AKA LeeRoy98
www.marioncountyraceway.com

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can"t get over the differencr of scale in 1/32. I" love to see consistancy. ^7 chevelle SS, 67 GtO, 67 mustsng conv, 66,mustang, 66 El camino SS, 68 firebird, 64 Impala SS sold the chevelle to buy my house. So not all that bad.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have a few new 1/32nd monogram 69 chargers PM if you want a new one in the box...

jhst realized this is from 2009 sorry guys! but if anyone else is looking I have a ton of new in the box 1/32nd models chargers, fox mustangs, funny cars, 68-70 nova, so many I can't remember lol

·
Most Interesting Member
6,313 Posts
I would love a 68-70 Nova. My first car was a 72 Nova. I couldnt wait to drive. I had a dark blue 32nd scale model that I put together and put on the dash. Not a smooth move during a Texas summer. The car had black interior. The model was shaped like a banana after that. I think I still have some wheels to it somewhere.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I would love a 68-70 Nova. My first car was a 72 Nova. I couldnt wait to drive. I had a dark blue 32nd scale model that I put together and put on the dash. Not a smooth move during a Texas summer. The car had black interior. The model was shaped like a banana after that. I think I still have some wheels to it somewhere.
PM me we'll work something out!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Pioneer makes a '68 Charger R/T in 1/32nd scale. One version from Bullitt (The assassin's car) in white with a black top.

-Paul

1 - 18 of 18 Posts