Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any updates on this diecast seller? Is the owners health better or worse? Has the business been sold yet?

I've placed 3 orders with them in the past 5 months and have received an email from them each time stating that my order was processed successfully. And that's all. No response from them after that.
Early last year they filled my orders quickly. But now it's a mystery site. :(

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I placed an order last weekend - however, no email confirmation, nothing. I send a follow-up email - no responce. Tried the contact phone listed on the site - no luck.

I hope the gentleman is OK!

Perhaps one of the forum members in the area can check? I believe they are located in Los Angeles area (91301 zip code).

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have also woundered about this site. As they have some cars that I really need to fin off some sets of mine. I haven't heard any thing either. Did call and leave my # but as you also stated no response. I sure hope nothing bad has happened to the gentelman. I keep looking on the site for any news but nothing new has been posted. ZF

·
Registered
1 Posts
67diecast.com

Hi, I'm the hosting provider for 67diecast.com. Sadly, I'm the guy who had to pull the plug on the site this week. Daryl is, as many have said, a totally standup guy and, I have no doubts that if he is able to he will make good on any outstanding orders.

I have no idea how he is doing, I know he was not well when I last had contact with him in early December time. I sincerely hope he is better but, I have not been able to make any contact with him since that time despite many attempts. I'm hoping he does come across this post and contact me as, the last thing I wanted to do was to suspend his site.

Daryl, if you are out there, I hope you're feeling better. Drop me a line and we can get you back on track.

Tom Wiebe
The Image Foundation

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
imagefoundation said:
Hi, I'm the hosting provider for 67diecast.com. Sadly, I'm the guy who had to pull the plug on the site this week. Daryl is, as many have said, a totally standup guy and, I have no doubts that if he is able to he will make good on any outstanding orders.

I have no idea how he is doing, I know he was not well when I last had contact with him in early December time. I sincerely hope he is better but, I have not been able to make any contact with him since that time despite many attempts. I'm hoping he does come across this post and contact me as, the last thing I wanted to do was to suspend his site.

Daryl, if you are out there, I hope you're feeling better. Drop me a line and we can get you back on track.

Tom Wiebe
The Image Foundation
Thanks for stopping in, Tom

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It appears that Daryll's site is back up. But whether or not the site is sending out orders is another question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts