Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just messing around with the new camera and came up with these pic's. :thumbsup: No new progress in the custom itself. But those loose rear tires make for some cool looking shots.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SkipperC said:
Very cool pics, Darkwiz! Is that cotton batting you're using for the "smoke"?
Yes it is SkipperC and I'm shocked how easy it is to use. The last couple of pieces I just droped on top :). If you look close you can see the tip of a close-pin in the first pic. It was used to get the front wheels off the ground. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,778 Posts
Great idea with the cotton darkwiz!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
STUTZ said:
Great idea with the cotton darkwiz!
I can't take credit for the cotton STUTZ. I seen someone post it here before. I wish I could remember thier name but it is lost to memory. :) I always said to myself "as soon as I get a digital camera. I gotta try that". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
darkwiz said:
Just messing around with the new camera and came up with these pic's. :thumbsup: No new progress in the custom itself. But those loose rear tires make for some cool looking shots.

Better watch out, you'll pretzel the frame :lol:
Cool pics :thumbsup:

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,709 Posts
darkwiz said:
I can't take credit for the cotton STUTZ. I seen someone post it here before. I wish I could remember thier name but it is lost to memory. I always said to myself "as soon as I get a digital camera. I gotta try that". :thumbsup:
That might have been me: Do these look familiar?

'doba

1 - 18 of 18 Posts