Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a list of 67 Camaros (I.E. 2005 TH) with Real Rider tires? I have two of them and I'm really digging this casting, might want to start collecting them.

Thanks

Gerald

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Well, get ready to put up some good money or good trades cuz you and about a million other guys love that cast, especially with the rubber tires.
Don't know of a list, but it seems like once in a while someone who collects Camaros puts them up on evil-bay, and most of the rubber tire ones always go for big money, even loose.
I could probably make up a list from the Tomarts, but that only lists up to like year 2000

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My tomarts is old too. I searched Ebay, and there are a TON of them, maybe I won't collect them all, I have three now!

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Here's a quicky shot of some I just grabbed off the wall case...happened to be loose...the 95 TH is a Custom...and the 2 at the back may not count cuz they are using the late 90's re-cast of the Heavy Chevy cast..think they were calling that a 68 Camaro, instead of 67

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Looks like 35 and I haven't pictured the 2 Treasure Hunt versions. Some of these are "Heavy Chevy" castings and a few might be a different casting as well. Have fun! :wave:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Think yer right, but you could elliminate the Heavy Chevy casts...and the ones with the "bling-bling" rims with rubber band like tires...and just focus on the 'real' real rider rubbers

C'mon Mike, where's the T-hunts? :tongue:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
tuesday morning there will be a new one available on hotwheelscollectors.com

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, those are some nice cars. I'm going to focus on the RR tires, and not that many tampos. I have the orange one with the white stripes, one of my favorites.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Pablodragon said:
Think yer right, but you could elliminate the Heavy Chevy casts...and the ones with the "bling-bling" rims with rubber band like tires...and just focus on the 'real' real rider rubbers

C'mon Mike, where's the T-hunts? :tongue:
Well they are in a different storage case, and in checking I don't even have a picture of the '05, so just refer to yours although I didn't swap mine with redline rubber tires. ;)

Here's the '95 in case anyone here really doesn't know what it looks like :freak:

See if you can pick it out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts