Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
That Nova is totally awesome . I like the flames going onto the roof . I will never find that one around here . We haven't had any new JL's since before Thanksgiving .

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
That's a sweet one! I never ordered one from the OLD's when they came out and were still reasonably priced. The other week I found one at WM with the .97 sticker on it, so I lucked out.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Honestly Rich, yes! I found a BWF two pack a few months ago myself and was accused of switching out the dog car. At the time I did not even know what the "dog car" was, but I did find one, it was stuffed in the overhead bin, not out with the rest of them. That pack was what started my BWF addiction, lol.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Nice Two Pack..... The only one I am actually looking for is that BWF Camaro ..... It looks pretty nice...

:thumbsup: ---Midnightrun--- :wave:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Honestly Rich, yes! I found a BWF two pack a few months ago myself and was accused of switching out the dog car. At the time I did not even know what the "dog car" was, but I did find one, it was stuffed in the overhead bin, not out with the rest of them. That pack was what started my BWF addiction, lol.
all I found had 2 bwf`s cars in them .About 5 packs with the corvette and gtx bwf`s and a couple packs with the willys and 442 cutlass.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
As usual, sschevyman1, great pic! Gotta tell you, when Rich (carnut2256) and I got together Thursday you came up in conversation. We both agreed you have been a great addition to this board! :thumbsup: I commented on how I like your pics of your cars taken on that wood plank - that's some rough road!!
Before the BWF bug bit me, I had one of those BWF Novas in my trader box. I ended up RAOKing BFK with it. Once I decided to collect BWFs, I think I found one at a TRU. Maybe a 2 pak? Not sure. Great looking flame job! :cool:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Nobody here gets more credit for "fanning the BWF flames" than our own Master of Inferno, Nick (aka CenterShock). Our boy "Torch" posted tons of BWF pics this year and single handedly is more responsible for the uprise in arsonists than anyone ten members combined.

He has been nominated by the Carnut Johnny Lightning Museum and Bar & Grill BWF Wing for it's "Lifetime Achievement" award :p

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Guys!! I wish I lived closer than say,here in N.C.!!! Nah!!! I love our weather!!!!! And Tarheel Basketball :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As to Nick, I saw his pics on another board and I said Flames are the way to go, I have always loved flamed cars!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts