Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hobby Lobby comes through again!! Just scored the black/gold chase Mustang from Muscle Cars Rel 19!!!

So happy I left the Ground Pounders chase 1970 Challenger for someone else to find!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sweet!

Hobby Lobby comes through again!! Just scored the black/gold chase Mustang from Muscle Cars Rel 19!!!

So happy I left the Ground Pounders chase 1970 Challenger for someone else to find!
Nice find, wish we had Hobbly Lobby here in Oregon!
I'd love to have the 70 Challenger!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats ... You should of picked up the Blue Challenger as you could of put it up for trade here on HT.... CraigO needs it.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
if you were interested in going back, i got m2 chases, green machines, whites and cashola, make it worth your while, release 4 or 9, better answer while i got money in my pocket...

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I've been to three different H-Ls in the last month. NO M2's; or are they in a special location. In KY, I found them with the model kits, etc.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I've been to three different H-Ls in the last month. NO M2's; or are they in a special location. In KY, I found them with the model kits, etc.
Richard, From what I heard they are located in the Dio section at HL.... I am going back to HL this Saturday to see if I can find them. Last time I was in the store I couldn't find them and the employees were clueless in what I was looking for.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In my store they are back by the art supplies/posters. I've found 4 there now, found another at a HL about 10 miles away but they wanted $8.99 for it & I was only going to get it for trade bait, so I left it.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
In my store they are back by the art supplies/posters. I've found 4 there now, found another at a HL about 10 miles away but they wanted $8.99 for it & I was only going to get it for trade bait, so I left it.
Ya know, me and you could work something out for these cars, i got nice trades in return..

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry guys, someone grabbed the car. Next time I'll be a bit more greedy and snag it just in case!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts