Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This in one awesome car... I think the color makes it stand out from the rest of these same castings in my collection !!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The color on this great looking M2 is Turbine Bronze Poly I think. It looks a lot like copper to me. M2 did a real nice job on it but I went with a swap to whitewalls on mine. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
417 Posts
That is sweet! I can't find that color at any of my local stores. One of my favorite castings, as I own a real one.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I Love the '66 Charger casting. That thing has the "it" factor. I have three of them so far, one of which I haven't seen in over two years because it's across the country. Just last night I was switching out chassis and interiors on the other two for fun.

It's interesting to note that one has it's rear seats in the up position, and the seats of the other are folded down. A cool touch.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Love the '66 Charger casting. That thing has the "it" factor. I have three of them so far, one of which I haven't seen in over two years because it's across the country. Just last night I was switching out chassis and interiors on the other two for fun.

It's interesting to note that one has it's rear seats in the up position, and the seats of the other are folded down. A cool touch.
I do the same thing flaps... THat seat thing is interisting to know... Have to check that out !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts