Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this a few days back. Didn't manage to get the super version. Still happy with what I got :)
Metal base with 5 sided tampos :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Very Nice, good to see you set it free and took it out of the blister. :thumbsup: that's what I do with all my cars. I don't beleive they are going to go up in price all that much in my lifetime anyway. :lol:

Cheers, Cougar23

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Mattel did a very nice job with this hunt, the tampo red on the baseplate really adds a fine finishing touch.There wont be many 2010 hunts that look this good unfortunately.....
Lots of theses stangs here in europe on shortcards, even the $ issue turned up here in bigger numbers than any other of the 11 $upers of o9 - this casting is the Drift King of o9,still see these at TrUs in´10 LOL!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Sorry,... I'm on the other side....

thought this was a badd-y....way too simple graphics and wheels ... out of package it's just another ho-hum mailine...except for the TH on the side...could they at least have made this 'way too old' casting a hardtop?...that would have been cool for a TH...or at least detailed the edge on the windows?...and the super with the too big wheels looks like a 4x4

I like mustangs and this cast is over due for an update...if they can do it with the 'Custom Mustang/Mustang stocker/68 Mustang/67 Shelby' (all fastbacks)..surely they can update this one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts