Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's from the Motor Trend series from a few years ago. I have the plastic display stand somewhere.
Notice the date on the license plate, pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

Thought you might like to see the other Matchbox Motor Trend Mustang that was released. This one was a TOUGH one to find. I got the opportunity to purchase the 1:24 resin prototype of it a number of years ago. It makes a great display ! Enjoy.

Take care and have a great weekend all !

Scott

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
dockchecker said:
nice! i'll take one of them there cobra beers off your hands. where did you get them?
LOL :D Unfortunately there is no BEER in those cans. I drained them long ago. The King Cobra beer was sold here in Wisconsin a number of years ago. I don't know if it is still available or not. I don't drink beer. If you'd like me to check with a couple of my local liquor stores, I will do that for you. Just drop me an e-mail at ... [email protected] . Take care.

Scott

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
GreyWolf61 said:
Where did u ever find those display cases? Their pretty cool, wouldn't mind getting a few like that myself
Hey GreyWolf61,

The 6' display case that the MB Mustangs are sitting on was purchased from a retail store that was going out of business. The HW cases on the wall are from ... http://www.giovanniplastics.com/ . They have all sorts of size cases. I have a number of their 1:64 cases that hold 30 .. 56 .. 108 cars. They are very nice. You can also contact Carney Plastics who is a HTBB supporter. Their link is just on the right under " HobbyTalk Sponsors ". Good luck on getting some cases for your collection ! Have a great day.

Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts