Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
96gsfan said:
For some reason mine just does not look that good. Is the grass greener on your side of the fence?
Nice pics as usual.
I think Dave is a collector with an eye for the best in any diecast brand...and an even better eye for taking pictures. He makes me want to run out and buy everything he photographs :thumbsup:

I think all the companies should send him a royalty check for being such a good PR man!

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dragnet_Supporter said:
I think Dave is a collector with an eye for the best in any diecast brand...and an even better eye for taking pictures. He makes me want to run out and buy everything he photographs :thumbsup:

I think all the companies should send him a royalty check for being such a good PR man!
I am glad somebody likes my work!!! I really do thank you for the great words. I try to capture what I think will show up well!!!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
sschevyman1 said:
I am glad somebody likes my work!!! I really do thank you for the great words. I try to capture what I think will show up well!!!
Believe me, I'm an artist and my pictures look pretty crappy trying to figure out my camera and what works best. But you deffinitly add something that I haven't been able to figure out with my pics yet. Something that makes the cars look larger than life most times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts