Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody that can tell me where I can get a gasket set for a toro 620 I dont know what kind of engine it is but it leaks gas from a small bowl in front of the carb thanks

·
Registered
814 Posts
tecumseh part # 631021B

that is the part # for a small carb rebuilt kit, is universal to almost ALL tecumseh carbs

comes with float bowl ring, needle, seal, needle spring, and new bowl sealing washer

this IS IF, you DO NOT have a diaphram carb for your engine, can you get a pic? or model number of the s/b? toro has been pretty good with putting the engine model number on thier breakdowns which comes in handy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Scott,

Toro has a parts look up on their site. If you put your specific model number in, you'll get exploded diagrams and parts lists to find what you're looking for. They have so many different models within the same line, like the 620 series, that you almost have to know which model you have. The model and serial numbers should be on a silvery colored sticker on the frame somewhere.
With the number in hand, you can either order directly from Toro, or seek out the part somewhere else. I did this yesterday for my own old S200.

Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts